Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010

I’m Alice

1

Dankeschön! Ich habe mich so über all die lieben Fragen gefreut. Es ist toll zu wissen das es Menschen gibt die etwas über dich erfahren wollen, die an dir interessiert sind. Also noch mal ein riesen großes Dankeschön an euch und ich hoffe das mit diesem Post nun alle Fragen beantwortet sind. Sollte es doch noch welche geben schreibt fleißig Kommentare unter diesen Post. Ich mache gern noch eine Part 2!;) xx

Translation: Thanks for all your lovely questions!:) If there are still open-ended questions please write a comment under this Post. xx

DSC_0020_picnik

Hi! My Name is Alice. I live in a agrarian village in Germany. That’s okay because I’m no city slicker. I love taking pictures here, because I think the country side is very scenic. Unfortunately I’m using only a normal digital camera. :(

My dream job is to be Journalist or Photographer. I’m soon doing a hands-on training in a Photo studio.

I love spending my free time with my Friends. We’re going to the cinema, dander through the old town, go shopping, doing girls nights, making funny Pictures in Photo booths, and so on. I love my friends ‘cause they are always there for me, they support me, bolster or console me. Thank you guys! I love you. :)

3

I’m Bookish! So it was very hard to pick my favourite book out. But I think it’s ‘Twenties Girl’. I’ve enjoyed every single page. :)

I’ve always wanted to go to London. Especially since I know the beautiful Blog Wish Wish Wish.

I love,love,love Disney films. I think they are ageless and it isn’t babyish still watching them. I connect plenty of beautiful childhood memories with Disney films.

I love Michael Buble. He has such a lovely voice. Aside from him I like old songs or soundtracks.

I’m living in a very musical family. My father is a guitar teacher and my mother is a voice instructor. I think my talent is singing. And I can play the Piano but I’m not very good. ;) 

7

I’m inspired by other Bloggers, people on the street or bygone decenniums. I’m a very big fan of the 50’s!

I love to shop in Vintage stores, second hand shops, or Flea markets. I also like to shop in boutiques like H&M or Zara. But rather I like to shop online. I love Bows&Bandits, Modcloth, etsy, DaWanda and so on.

I love tea with fancy taste like chocolat-raspberry, blowing bubbles, summer rain, Christmas, old Photo albums, attics, toffees, hot-water bags, polka dots, the 50’s, my kitty-cats, poems from Rilke, receiving post, lovely accessories, spring, making other people laugh,…

I’ve enjoyed answering your lovely questions. I love my beautiful readers. :) More questions? Write a comment under this Post. xx

Kommentare:

  1. you're so cute! , beautiful pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Adorable! I'm so glad there was a translation. (: I come from a musical family as well-my dad's a guitarist too! You seem like such a sweet person. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Seems like we'll get along quite well! I'm an avid tea drinker who listens to Michael Buble on repeat and love Disney films. Especially Lion King.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry it took me so long to visit you again. I'm following you right back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I read Twenties Girl a few months ago and enjoyed it too! I like your blog and your photos are great :) I like that it's in German. I lived in Germany for a little while and enjoy using my German now and then (although not enough). Will keep following :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i love the first picture! the braided hairstyle is so adorable! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. LOVELY LOVELY POST:DD i think that Germany is soo beautiful in those pics :DD

    Great look ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. great post, its always fun to learn some new things about a fellow blogger

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. hallo alice,
    schön, so viel über dich zu lesen und dich etwas kennenzulernen. vielleicht werde ich auch noch fragen haben, dann melde ich mich! gruß, éva

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. die bilder sind wirklich wunderschön.
    mein favorit ist auf jeden fall das zweite mit dem wunderhübschen pünktchenkleid.
    und wenn du dich mit solch schönem bildwerk bewirbst, dann nehmen dich die photographen bestimmt mit kusshand

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ich liebe die location in der du die fotos gemacht hast. sie sehen so zauberhauft aus . :)
    http://monacarina.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. wow,der text und die bilder sind echt schön <3

    alles liebe <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Simply lovely pictures!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. You're so beautiful! I've just found your lovely blog and I've spent about half an hour looking through it (which is distracting as I have a tonne of things to do ;) and it's so beautiful! I'm most definetly following from now on! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Following!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. WoooW! the place where you live is wonderful! i prefer visiting small cute places than the big citys!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Hi Alice, really nice to meet you :) lovely pictures!
    <3, Jo

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Hi Alice, it was really nice to get to know you better!!
    I really see much of myself in your answers, I think we are quite similar in many aspects!! Maybe one day I'll make a similar post too! ;)

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Hi Alice nice to meet you more I like the 50s as well such great fashion and style from that time. The pictures that you take are fantastic I love that country scenery that you feature I love tea and chocolate raspberry as well nice to learn more about you

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Yay, English! I can actually fully understand now >o<
    Meine Lieblingsfoto ist seite vier!
    Es ist sehr sonnig.
    You are so photogenic, I envy you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Such beautiful photos, especially the first (your hair is amazing)!

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Nice to get to know you =] We like a lot of the same things, such as the 50s and Michael Buble and vintage shopping. I'm also into reading and would you believe the book I'm reading at the moment is Twenties Girl...no joke! And I'm really enjoying it.

    http://noblelauren.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. schoene fotos! Auch ist es schoen etwas ueber dich zu erfahren! xXx bisous

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Ok so where to start...I want to be a journalist too! For so long its been my career goal. I want to travel the world and learn new things and also share with readers everywhere.

    Secondly, I loved Twenties girl! Such a beautiful and happy book and very well written, i couldnt put it down.

    Michael Buble is a-mazing. I'd like to go to one of his concerts one day.

    wow Ive never heard of the choclat-raspberry tea flavour. Will have to investigate.

    Thanks for sharing with us more about who you are Alice.

    Lots of love Carina

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. das sind ja wirklich wunderwunderschöne bilder! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Pretty photos and lovely answers :)

    -Sara

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. You know what? you are the perfect friend ! for sure!Perfect pictures!!!!kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Nice to know something about you:) All of your pictures are gorgeous! I hope you'll become an jounalist or photographer:))

    http://agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. ich bin heute das erste mal hier: très sympa!!!

    schöner blog und schönes mädchen :)
    lieber gruss aus Zürich von ANNA

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Beautiful pictures, love your braided hair!

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Ich liebe dein blog! hee hee

    Alive, I love your milkmaid braids and your bathing suit! You are so beautiful! Thank you for always commenting on my blog and being sweet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. du bist ein richtig hübsches mädchen,das erste bild gefällt mir total gut:)
    schöner blog:)
    würde mich freuehn wenn du auch bei mir mal vorbeischaust und mich villeicht sogar verfolgst:9
    xx
    http://leasblog1995.blogspot.com/
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Alice in her own Wonderland and with a great sense of style :).

    Hug!

    Miki.

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. lovely pictures :) the first one is especially awesome! your hair is beautiful x

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. ah deine ausdrucksweise und wortwahl auf englisch find ich sehr schön & süß :) du klingst richtig sympathisch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. I love soundtracks too! :) And your pictures really are beautyful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. You are so gorgeous! As are all of your lovely photos. I am also a huge fan of Michael Buble. I could listen to his song "Everything" all day long.

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. I love the picture of you with the sky ^___^

    AntwortenLöschen