Dienstag, 9. November 2010

Let’s have a chat

CIMG3945 Milka chocolate cappuccino and a tiny croissant…YUMMY!

I love receiving lovely mails! So please don’t hesitate to ask me questions! Whether it is Sponsorship informations, interviews or even you just want to visit with me. I love making new acquaintance. So.. let’s have a chat! :)

Contact me at bellsandwhistlesbyalice@googlemail.com

Hope to hear from you my lovelies! xx

PS: Tomorrow my Giveaway will stop. So it’s still time to enter! :)

Kommentare:

  1. -Runs to the kitchen to make hot cacao- <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So nice.. love it, I want a coffe now!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Was für ein süßes Croissant!
    Das Bild ist wunderschön, und danke für die Einladung, meine Liebe! :)
    Liebste Grüße,

    xx, Jana von petit fournil de paris.

    PS.: Danke für deinen süßen Kommentar. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Was für ein schönes Bild!!! Schokobrötchen und????cappuccino? Schokolade? Egal , das Bild ist einfach klasse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That picture is just mouthwatering!!! Yum yum!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That photo makes me drool! Mmmmmm!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Mmm, delicious! Craving coffee and cake now... x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. 1) The picture is yummy!
    2) You are so sweet no wonder you have cool followers
    3) I want some hot coco :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. yummyyyyy!! ;) very nice blog!!

    http://pleasebegoodtome.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hi!I've given you an award on my blog, I'd be happy if you came check it out! :) And new follower! I hpe you'll follow me back! Kiss

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. delicious!

    http://the-fashion-lovers.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen