Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: jewel me pretty

Picnik-Collage Time does not waitDes fleurs – a pair of roses ear studsMend a heartYou are my angel

Along with Rin from jewel me pretty, you could find that romantic in you. Simply drop by her adorable etsy shop where she’s offering the loveliest jewelry. You could find a little fortaste above. :)

Grap your chance to get what’s left at her shop till 31st December 2010! She’s selling off everything for 50% discount. Isn’t that awesome? :)

Have a lovely day xx

Kommentare:

  1. love the m all and love your blog. Come to visit mine.
    xoxo
    iole


    www.ioleinfashion.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, der Fluegel-Ring ist super suess!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautifull!!i'm new on blogger and from now i'm your follower :) if you want to follow me this is the url: http://www.martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ooh, those are precious! I may have to have a looksee myself! Great that it's lasting til Christmas... ;) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are beyond magical
    everything is so dream-like



    hope to hear from you!
    love always
    ^_^

    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. They are so beautiful!! The roses are devine!

    Georgie
    xx

    (once I get to 100 followers I am doing a Chanel giveaway)

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i really like ur blog ! ; ** amazing and cute !
    <33333333333333333
    interesting !



    follow me and write comment if you want ;*

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wow, thats' what I call a discount! She has the prettiest things ever, in fact you where the one who introduced me to her wonderful crafts! She rocks.

    Stay sweet as a cotton candy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Pretty jewellery, the small pink rses look like what I made yesterday :) Look at my blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. She does the prettiest jewelry! Have a sweet day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. So cute! I love the first one!
    it's a nice vintage-inspired theme.

    AntwortenLöschen