Freitag, 28. Januar 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Sticky Kitten

Picnik-CollageVintage Perfume Bottle NecklaceRomance in Paris EarringsPastel Plastic Eiffel Tower Flower n Bow EarringsMini Eiffel Tower Necklace

Whenever I visit Michelle’s Etsy shop, Sticky Kitten Boutique, I’m always captivated by all of her sugar-sweet and playful jewellery! So If you’re a lover of everything girlish there is no doubt that Michelle’s lovely pieces will catch your fancy! xx

Enjoy 15% off with the code BellsOnKittens

PS: Don’t forget to enter the Nosilla V Giveaway! You can win a $50.00 gift certificate to Nosilla V!!

Kommentare:

  1. That perfume bottle necklace is so cuute! I would buy it if I had even that much money :D.. but I am broke as .. I dunno :D

    -Sara
    autumn, coffee and inspiration

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. very sweet! xx
    http://asourgirl.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there,

    Nice blog!
    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog PRETTY PORTOBELLO

    Hope to see you soon.
    x

    AntwortenLöschen