Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

Come in !

CIMG5510 CIMG5553CIMG5520 CIMG5567 CIMG5594CIMG5549CIMG5536CIMG5588CIMG5531

Heute dürft ihr einen flüchtigen Blick in das Innere meines Bauwagens werfen! Hoffentlich langweile ich euch nicht damit. ;)

Translation: Today you can have a look into my little site caravan. Hopefully I don’t bore you. ;)

1. I love this key! Looks very Vintage-Y. ;)

2. a cute rose – garland.

3. Me – relaxing while reading a book.

4. a selfmade bow- hairband :)

5. perfumed candles and tea.

6. a glimpse out of the window.

7. my old jewel case/ music box.

8. some cuddly toys.

I wish you a lovely day!! xx

Kommentare:

  1. Aww what sweet little snaps. :) Happy Sunday Alice!

    xx Love & Aloha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the atmosphere of these pics! It's somehow relaxing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, beautiful place, very cozy :)

    -Sara
    autumn, coffee and inspiration
    Ps: there's stil time to enter my small giveaway :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hii pretty lady! I've given your lovely blog 'The Versatile Blogger Award'! You can check it out here if you like :)

    http://hatfullofsky.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html#7136089725301010052

    much love!xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. =) hehe

    voll schön! echt tolle Bilder.

    ich liebe dich (& deinen blog :D )

    AntwortenLöschen