Samstag, 20. August 2011

smell of summer

P8200166 P8200164 P8200177P8200161P8200155 P8200165 P8200162Heute haben wir dem wunderschönen Blumenpark in unserer Nähe mal wieder einem Besuch abgestattet. Ich finde es immer wieder beindruckend, wie er sich von Jahreszeit zu Jahreszeit verändert und welche Blumenpracht er diesmal zu bieten hat. Meine neue Kamera hatte ich natürlich dabei, damit ihr euch auch ein Bild davon machen könnt.

Translation: These pictures are taken in the beautiful pleasure ground nearby home. I think the flowerage and how it changes with the seasons is awe-inspiring time and again. Of course I’ve packed my new camera, so you can get an idea of it.

PS: Even if you can’t see it: I’m wearing my new favourite peter pan collar blouse from chicwish. Mine is the ivory-colored one, but I adore the navy too.

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and I can almost smell the flowers!

    if you are interested in boys and men's fashion,I recommend you my new blog:

    http://one4theboys.blogspot.com

    you can follow if you like it, thank you!
    Have a great day!
    Annemarie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love peter pan collars :)

    Great photography and a wonderful dose of nature.

    Your sponsors look amazing - I'm going to have to have a little look :)

    AntwortenLöschen